A loyal and dedicated partner
With facilities in Belgium and China, Imtec is an international reference for the injection moulding of plastic products. With Imtec, you are choosing high-quality, industrial production and assembly according to your technical specifications at very competitive prices.
Central point of contact
A team of 50 experienced employees in Belgium and China is on hand to provide you optimal service. Direct communication, strict planning and accurate order follow-up ensure on-time delivery and reliable quality.
Experienced in total approach
Delivering high quality products at competitive prices: that’s our goal. As a loyal partner, we execute projects from their design phase through delivery. You decide whether your products are produced in our Belgian or Chinese facilities.
In addition to industrial supply, Imtec has developed several of its own product lines under the label ‘Imtec Home’ & ‘Imtec Pets’.
Together for quality
With great love for the profession and respect for our customers, we are motivated to deliver the best results every day. This reveals itself in many areas. You are certain of:
• Smooth communication
• Reliable quality
• A professional, discrete and systematic approach
- 2013: start-up of Imtec Belgium: At that time, its manager had already accumulated 20 years of experience in the injection moulding of technical components.
- 2013: start-up of Imtec China (Zhejiang Province), purchase of 2 new 100 t and 160 t Demag machines.
- 2014: implementation of “SAP Business One” at the facilities in both Belgium and China.
- 2014: moved into the new production location with accompanying storage and assembly hall (1,200 m²) in Ningbo China.
- 2014: VERITAS ISO 9001:2008 certified.
- 2014: in addition to industrial supply, a decision was taken to initiate “Imtec product lines”. During 2014 and 2015, major investments were made in the development and marketing of these products.
- 2015: important investment in Imtec Belgium with the purchase of Engel 220 t – Engel 600 t and Engel 80 t injection moulding machines.
- 2016: acquisition of DTC, an injection moulding company with 10 machines.
- 2017: important investment in Imtec Belgium with the purchase of Engel 1000 t – Engel 400 t and Engel 50 t injection moulding machines.
- 2018: moved into the new buildings (5,000 m²)
Due to the excellent combination of detailed technical knowledge and thoroughgoing commercial dynamism, Imtec has succeeded in building a substantial customer base in a short period of time. Our international team of 50 employees is ready to serve you in the best possible way.